All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSocial learning is longer a luxury or an oexperimento for todayAEs organisations u it is a crucial element of an effective training strategy. Use this Infoline to assess your organisations current strategy for learning and development, and to incorporate the social learning tools within this framework that are best suited for your organisations unique needs. This Infoline also contains a step-by-step approach to implementing your social strategy and navigating technical and authority issues.
- Author BiographyDavid Wilkins is the vice president of Taleo Research at Taleo, a talent management and recruiting software company. Wilkins is a frequent industry speaker and has written for numerous publications, including CLO magazine, E-learning magazine, Learning Solutions magazine, and Learning Circuits. You can find him on Twitter @dwilkinsnh.
- Author(s)David Wilkins
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.