All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this first-ever use case workbook, proven authors Doug Rosenberg and Kendall Scott help developers and analysts put their use case kwledge to the test, in real-world projects. A perfect companion to the authors' breakthrough Use Case Driven Modeling with UML -- or any other introductory guide to use cases -- this book offers systematic hands-on practice in implementing use cases, based on the authors' unparalleled experience in teaching working developers. This workbook dissects the design of an Internet bookstore, step-by-step, in exceptional detail -- showing common mistakes in building use cases, and how the models look once they've been corrected. The authors provide hands-on practice with every aspect of use case development with UML, including requirements review, domain modeling, use case modeling, preliminary design review, robustness analysis, sequence diagrams, critical design review, and more. The book also contains five valuable Top 10 lists, including lists of errors in robustness analysis and sequence diagramming. For all systems analysts, software architects, software engineers, and developers interested in working with UML or strengthening their current UML skills.
- Author BiographyDoug Rosenberg, of ICONIX Software Engineering, Inc., has been providing system development tools and training for nearly two decades, with particular emphasis on object-oriented methods. He developed a Unified Booch/Rumbaugh/Jacobson design method in 1993 that preceded Rational's UML by several years. He has produced over a dozen multimedia training courses on object technology, including COMPREHENSIVE COM and COMPLETE CORBA, and is the author of several Addison-Wesley titles. Kendall Scott is a UML trainer and consultant. With more than sixteen years of experience as a technical writer, he is skilled in converting complex, technical material into understandable and easy-to-use manuals.
- Author(s)Doug Rosenberg,Kendall Scott
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication14/06/2001
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleObject Technology Series
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison Wesley
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width19 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine252 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.