All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of his first volume related to Hydraulics, Pipe Flow, Industrial HVAC & Utility Systems, Mister Mech Mentor, Volume 2 w offers an all-new, easy-to-read collection of chapters featuring ASME Piping & Pressure Vessel Code applications.Written in a friendly style, this book provides the essential benefits of instruction by a personal mentor who explains why and how while teaching potentially dangerous lessons in physics and engineering design. Spared the embarrassment of painful mistakes, both early-career and experienced engineers will gain practical kwledge from frank, colorful cases and learn to solve a variety of mechanical problems, including: Pipe Stress & Strain; Structural Supports; Pressure Vessels; Jacketed Pipes; and Bellows-Type Expansion Joints.
- Author(s)James A. Wingate
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMister Mech Mentor
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.