All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ABUNDANT LIFE was God's plan for man in the Beginning and still is today. He intends for his children to have the best of everything here and w. This book gives Christians the scriptural basis for enjoying a life of abundance in this age by revealing a channel of communication with God, hidden from many. By cultivating an intimate relationship with Christ Jesus as the believer's Husband, His virtuous bride can have a dowry of blessings, including His name in marriage and all the things hoped for in this life.
- Author BiographyDr. Ernest Stokes is a full gospel Christian author and lecturer; and a retired public and private school educator. He is a graduate of Dreher High School, Columbia, South Carolina (1956); and the University of South Carolina (BS,1960), where he also earned a Doctor of Education degree (1981). Other graduate degrees in education were earned from Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, North Carolina (1970, 1975). Dr. Stokes and his wife Phyllis are members of Bethel Church, Orangeburg, South Carolina; and have three children and eleven grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dr Ernest W Stokes
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.