Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $41.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur dreams speak to us in a language all of us can learn. Eloquently written by the dream specialist of our age, Appreciating Dreams develops a comprehensive technique for exploring dreams in small group settings. The shared trust and safety of a group structure can stimulate creativity and imagination and help the dreamer find her or his way into the dream. This approach to understanding dreams shows how natural and effective dream work with groups can be. It is always exciting to help the dreamer hear what the dream is saying in its own true voice. In Appreciating Dreams, Ullman continues to empower the dreamer, providing detailed instructions for laypeople who are motivated by a quest for mutual growth and self-understanding. - Stanley Krippner, Ph.D., Saybrook Institute Appreciating Dreams makes available to people, t just patients, a supportive, protected method for establishing a living contact with our valuable inner experiences. - Milton Kramer, M.D., University of Cincinnati Appreciating Dreams is a wonderful book. It is a complete handbook for dream group leaders and for anyone interested in working with dreams in a group. - Ernest Hartmann, M.D., Tufts University AUTHOR (or ORGANIZATION) BLURB [to appear on back cover]: MONTAGUE ULLMAN, M.D., is a New Yorker who attended Townsend Harris Hall, the City College of New York, and New York University School of Medicine, where he received his medical degree in 1938. Following his internship and residencies in neurology and psychiatry, he served as a captain in the army medical corps both here and abroad from 1942 to 1945. A graduate of the Comprehensive Course in Psychoanalysis at the New York Medical College, he became a member of the faculty there in 1950. In 1961, he left private practice to head a department of psychiatry at the Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn. His interest in preventive psychiatry led to the opening of the first fully operational community mental health centers in New York City in 1967. His research interest led to the establishment of a sleep laboratory devoted to the exploration of the pararmal dream. Dr. Ullman is a Charter Fellow of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis and is currently Clinical Professor Emeritus, Department of Psychiatry at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Ullman has written numerous papers on the neuro-physiological, clinical, and social aspects of dreams and is the author and coauthor of several books, including Dream Telepathy (1988) and Working With Dreams (1979), and is coeditor of the Handbook of States of Consciousness (1986) and The Variety of Dream Experience (1988).
- Author(s)M D Montague Ullman
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.