Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAppreciative Inquiry (AI) is one of the most exciting and increasingly recognized concepts in facilitating organizational change. This book studies AI in depth, illustrating the method of asking particular questions and envisioning the future, encouraging staff to consider both the positive and negative systems in place and to recognize the need to implement change. It demonstrates how AI can be practically applied through positive psychology, understanding various perspectives and trialling tested approaches to create change through conversation. Case studies from organizations that have already integrated conversational methods into their change management practice show the value and effectiveness of the processes and how to promote, create and generate such conversations yourself. Written in jargon-free language, this is an excellent resource for you to discover the benefits that conversational techniques can bring to your organization and its performance. Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management explains the theory and practice of AI, World Cafe, Open Space and other conversational approaches for facilitating organizational development (OD).
- Author BiographySarah Lewis is a chartered occupational psychologist, an associate fellow of the British Psychological Society, and a founder member of the Association of Business Psychologists. Jonathan Passmore is a chartered occupational psychologist, an accredited AC coach, a coaching supervisor and fellow of the CIPD. He is the author of several books and editor of Excellence in Coaching, Psychometrics in Coaching, Diversity in Coaching, Leadership Coaching and most recently, Mastery in Coaching, all published by Kogan Page with the Association for Coaching. Stefan Cantore is a consultant in the areas of leadership and organizational development.
- Author(s)Jonathan Passmore,Sarah Lewis,Stefan Cantore
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.