All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe qualitative analysis of naturally occurring discourse in neurogenic communication disorders, specifically in dementia studies, has experienced recent burgeoning interest from wide-ranging disciplines. This multidisciplinarity has been exciting, but has added contextual confusion. This book advances the study of discourse in dementia by systematically exploring and applying different approaches to the same free conversational data sets, collected and transcribed by the authors. The applied methodologies and theories comprise a useful sourcebook for students, researchers, and practitioners alike.
- Author(s)Jacqueline A. Guendouzi,Nicole Muller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.