All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionApproaches to Enterprise Risk Management is a multi-author book written by leading experts in the field of risk management including Aswath Damodoran, John C. Groth and David Shimko. It is a valuable tool that enables you to assess the potential business threats, both from within your organization and from external sources. It comprises over 25 chapters covering the range of risks your organization might face including financial, strategic, operational risks. It offers you over 20 practical step-by-step guides on the required steps to cope with any detrimental event that could impact on your company's financial health. There are also a range of checklists including Balancing Hedging Objectives with Accounting Rules (FAS 133) , Creating a Risk Register, What Is Forensic Auditing? And Managing and Auditing the Risk of Business Interruption, Captive Insurance Companies: How to Reduce Your Costs, Hedging Credit Risk-Case Studies and Strategies.
- PublisherBloomsbury Information Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Information Ltd
- Weight506 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.