All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful and thoughtful companion to the season of Advent and Christmas encourages readers to explore the true meaning of the festive season through a combination of reflections, quotations and classic images. The chapters focus on objects and activities we all associate with Christmas - such as making lists, decorations, gifts, Christmas trees, music, food and family - as well as special days such as Christmas Eve and Epiphany. In each section, the author brings together personal experience, Christmas traditions, spiritual reflection and quotations from scripture and other writings through the ages. The result is an imaginative and stimulating exploration of the riches of this season - illustrated throughout with colour reproductions of classic Christmas-themed paintings.
- Author BiographyJane is a tutor in Theology at St Mellitus College, London and Chelmsford, and a Visiting Lecturer at King's College, London. She also works as a Lecturer at the St Paul's Theological Centre, and for Redemptorist Publications. She is the author of several books including Approaching Easter, Approaching Christmas, Angel and most recently Faces of Christ.
- Author(s)Jane Williams
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content NoteReproductions of colour fine art
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.