All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a wealth of experience from both current and past practitioners in mental health, this book is a handbook for Approved Mental Health Practitioners at a time of uncertainty and change. The book considers the themes and issues relating to the role, the present day challenges and future directions for the profession.
- Author BiographySarah Matthews is Staff Tutor in Social Work at The Open University in the North West, UK. Phil O'Hare is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Central Lancashire, UK. Jill Hemmington is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Central Lancashire, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJill Hemmington,Philip O'Hare,Sarah Matthews
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.