All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionOptimal control theory has numerous applications in both science and engineering. This book presents basic concepts and principles of mathematical programming in terms of set-valued analysis and develops a comprehensive optimality theory of problems described by ordinary and partial differential inclusions. In addition to including well recognized results of variational analysis and optimization, the book includes a number of new and important ones. It also includes practical examples.
- Author(s)Elimhan Mahmudov
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.