All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe subject matter of this textbook is the treatment of difficult to solve discrete optimisation problems. The first part presents fast algorithms which can provide approximate solutions to such problems. The second part deals with complexity theory and the n-approximability of optimisation problems. In addition, this textbook contains numerous application examples, exercises, illustrations and sections on the basics such as the Turing machine.
- Author BiographyKlaus Jansen, Christian-Albrechts-Universitat zu Kiel; Marian Margraf, Bundesamt fur Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik, Bonn.
- Author(s)Klaus Jansen,Marian Margraf
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series Titlede Gruyter Lehrbuch
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.