All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn Learning to Walk in the Dark, Taylor asks us to put aside our fears and anxieties and to explore all that God has to teach us in the dark. Through darkness we find courage, we understand the world in new ways, and we feel Gods presence around us. It is while we are in the dark that we grow the most.
- Author(s)Barbara Brown
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.