Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based upon the true story of the April 27, 2011, outbreak of tornadoes that came through the state of Alabama. An EF4 tornado swept through a community destroying everything in its path. But it did leave behind survivors to tell the story of that day. Experience the actual events one family did as they were being thrown out of a house and into a field and witness the determination by all and the people from everywhere coming to help the victims to live as they all a waited hours for medical help. Trees upon twisted trees and debris from everywhere all over the roads made it completely unrecognizable even to residents of the valley. Even though the injuries were major, people still fought to survive. They all kept their faith that help was t far behind. Relive the aftermath and the struggles as everyone in this community did. With a complete foundation of hope, faith, and love, people gathered from all over the States to come help.
- Author(s)Stacy Landry
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.