Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by lilaboti2011
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
- AU $6.76+ AU $8.20 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by riverdancer01
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBryce Courtney's beloved son Damon, a haemophiliac, died from medically-acquired AIDS on Aprils Fool's day 1991, at the age of 24. In this book, he celebrates his life, but he condemns the medical approach taken towards AIDS, and how he and his family coped with Damon's haemophlia and early death.
- PrizesShortlisted for APA Design Awards: Penguin Best Designed A-Format Book 1998.
- Author(s)Bryce Courtenay
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication06/08/1998
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Out-of-print date16/09/2006
- Content Noteports.
- Weight372 g
- Width114 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.86Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.