All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo young tooth fairies make their first lost-tooth collection in Bob Graham s warm, whimsical tale. A Junior Library Guild Selection. April Underhill, seven-year-old tooth fairy, gets a call on her cell phone. This is it! Her first tooth collection. April and her little sister, Esme, must convince Mom and Dad to let them take on the task all by themselves. But soon, two tiny fairies fly off into the night, over a highway of thundering eighteen-wheelers, eager to prove how grown up they can be. As always, the charm is in the visual details: the pony-tailed, winged dad in baggy jeans; the snug fairy house with teeth dangling from the rafters like wind chimes. Once again, Bob Graham has crafted a tale of heartwarming adventure, magical yet very real.
- Author BiographyBob Graham is the beloved author-illustrator of many books for children, including HOW TO HEAL A BROKEN WING; DIMITY DUMPTY; LET'S GET A PUP! SAID KATE; OSCAR'S HALF BIRTHDAY; and JETHRO BYRD, FAIRY CHILD. He lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Bob Graham
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width216 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bob Graham
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.