All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his apartment in the city, Sam hears voices, barking dogs, sring, and all kinds of other ises. One rainy day he also hears the sad sounds of a harmonica, and wonders who's playing. Sam's search leads him to Apt. 3, where he finds t only the source of the music--but a new friend.
- Author BiographyEzra Jack Keats (1916 1983) is the Caldecott Medal winning author ofThe Snowy Day, which broke ground in 1962 as one of the first picture books for young children to portray a realistic, multi-cultural urban setting. Since its initial publication, The Snowy Dayhas come to be regarded as both a children s classic and one of the most important picture books ever written/illustrated. Ezra Jack Keats legacy lives on in the popularity of his most famous character, Peter the star ofThe Snowy Day, Whistle for Willie, Peter's Chair, A Letter to Amy, Goggles, and others. Visit the Ezra Jack Keats Foundation online atwww.ezra-jack-keats.org
- Author(s)Ezra Jack Keats
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication25/03/1999
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.