Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is an artistic homage to the watercastle Switzerland, the origin of Europe's most important rivers. Beat Presser reveals in his photographs the mystic of the eternal transformation of water. Landscapes shaped by the persistence of soft waterdrops, valleys carved by the force of age-old glaciers, strong and yet fading away. Breathtaking photographs show the beauty of water whether liquid or frozen like bizarre, bewildering, fascinating abstract paintings.
- Author BiographyPhotographer Beat Presser was born in 1952 in Basel, Switzerland. He is the editor of Village Cry and the author of many books.
- Author(s)Beat Presser,Till Schaap,Vera Pechel
- PublisherTill Schaap Edition
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintTill Schaap Edition
- Content Note65 colour
- Width270 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.