Aquaponic Gardening Demystified: The Art of Growing Crops and Raising Fish by William Powell (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.59Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalk about the ultimate way of killing two birds with one stone so to speak! Aquaponic Gardening Demystified - The Art of Growing Crops and Raising Fish is the perfect, easy to read book for getting acquainted with aquaponic gardening. It explains what this type of gardening is and even gives you a little history on it too. If you kw very little or thing at all about it this is a great place to start. Getting a plan in place and where to locate it is something that must be considered which is covered in this book. It is safe to assume that you will need specialized equipment for this type of gardening and that is discussed in detail as well. By the time you've gone through this book, you will kw how to select fish and crops, as well as proper maintenance for an aquaponic garden. It is indeed an art to be learned.
- Author BiographyWilliam Powell enjoys gardening in general which is something he does as a hobby. Being around nature makes him feel good. But he especially loves aquaponic gardening because it's just so alive and beautiful. He loves to look at the fish swim around and see the beautiful plants on top. They play off each other so naturally. He's aware that other people enjoy this type of gardening too but hold back from getting into it because they don't know its intricacies or how to do it. But with his book available to everyone, they can learn how it's done. William was very conscientious of laying it out in a way that would be understandable to someone who is just getting started because he believes that no one should have to deprive themselves of creating such a garden of this nature simply because they don't know how to do it. He finds Aquaponic gardening to be quite therapeutic and gratifying and would like the same experience for others as well.
- Author(s)William Powell
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing Books
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.