All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe word Aquaponics comes from two other words: Aquaculture and Hydroponics. Aquaponic systems have three important elements fish, plants and microbes. Fish are the main element in aquaponic systems; they provide the nutrients for the plants. There is soil in aquaponic, pebbles or gravel can be used. Plants can grow in water rich in nutrients in the tanks. But how do we kw which plants are best in aquaponic systems? Well there are many factors that contribute to develop one plant or ather like fish tank density, fish waste or nutrient content in the water. So let's learn a little bit more about which plants suits best in aquaponic systems.
- Author BiographyTimothy Tripp is a published author who specializes on gardening and farming topics. Gardening is the passion of his life and he enjoys all aspects of it. For Timothy gardening is a an endless source of inspiration as well as the way of relaxing. He thinks that garden is like a painting and it is up to you how well you paint it. Besides gardening Timothy also has a big interest in farming related topics. Timothy wrote books on various gardening subjects including container gardening, vertical gardening, herb gardening, raised bed gardening, aquaponics and other. In his books he focuses on giving quality and actionable information to the actual readers. Timothy thinks that being a gardener is much more than just planting and maintaining plants it is also a way of living and expressing your attitude to the world. He thinks that gardening is one of the most delightful experiences that exist.
- Author(s)Timothy Tripp
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.