All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAquariana, the ocean, comes into the dreams of 12 year old Saphira, taking her on journeys to show her what we are doing to destroy her and her children. Saphira must make her way thru a maze of dreams to save the sharks and King Dakos, then find her way back to reality to save herself from the very creature she is there to protect.
- Author BiographyI am a single mother of three. I am a retired International Flight Attendant and now own a small Retail Boutique. I am an artist and enjoy all things creative. I design and handmake jewelry, write lyrics and poetry and I have always loved making up games and writing short stories for my children but had never taken them seriously until 2007 when I took my then eleven year old daughter to Grand Cayman Island for a vacation. She felt a strange, intense connection with the island and the ocean. This story is her creation. She told me that I had to write this book. She gave me no choice. I fell in love with the storyline and the characters and soon became totally consumed with Aquariana and her goal to save the children of the Ocean.
- Author(s)MS Penny M Dabestani
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.