All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the humble goldfish to the exotic charms of the tiger fish, make sure you are a star fish owner with this complete, illustrated guide to home aquariums. This book is packed with advice on how to ensure your fish has the best environment to thrive in. It features a unique rating system for each species and its suitability for a vice, intermediate or advanced fishkeeper, guarantees that you won't be out of your depth either!
- Author BiographyGina Sandford is a member of several specialist acquatic societies and has written over 30 books on different aspects of fish keeping. She lives in Surrey.
- Author(s)Gina Sandford
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2003
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/12/2012
- Content Note650 colour illustrations and photographs
- Weight460 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.