Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a training manual for aquarobics exercise in the water. The aquarobic system encompasses a wide range of activity so that it can be used by professional physiotherapists and hydrotherapists as a technique for the rehabilitation of injured or disabled patients. Because of the simple nature of the movements, it can also be used by fitness coaches in a swimming pool to get their clients fit and keep them so, whatever their age or physical endowments.
- Author(s)Glenda Baum
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication29/06/1998
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBailliere Tindall
- Content Note300 ills.
- Weight515 g
- Width191 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.