All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the long-awaited second volume of Godfrey and Wooten's definitive survey of aquatic and wetland plants of the southeastern United States. It focuses on native and naturalized dicotyledons of the region and provides well-written, concise descriptions and keys for the identification of 1,084 species. A glossary of terms, list of references, separate indexes of common and scientific names, and nearly 400 well-executed drawings complete the volume.The first comprehensive survey of the aquatic and wetland plants of the Southeast, the Godfrey and Wooten volumes will prove invaluable to botanists, ecologists, college students, government agencies involved in land-use management, and nspecialists interested in the plant life and ecology of the region.
- Author BiographyRobert K. Godfrey is Beadel Research Fellow at Tall Timbers Research Center in Tallahassee, Florida, and the coauthor of Trees of Northern Florida. His articles have appeared in Rhodora, American Midland Naturalist, and American Journal of Botany. Jean W. Wooten is professor of biology at the University of Southern Mississippi. Her articles have appeared in the Journal of Ecology, Rhodora, Brittonia, Canadian Journal of Botany, and Taxon.
- Author(s)Jean W. Wooten,Robert K. Godfrey
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1981
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1452 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine55 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.