All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume in the Library of Christian Classics series offers selections from the Summa Theologica that best represent Thomas Aquinas' views on the moral and spiritual world in which we live. Long recognized for the quality of its translations, introductions, explanatory tes, and indexes, the Library of Christian Classics provides scholars and students with modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological texts in history. Through these works--each written prior to the end of the sixteenth century--contemporary readers are able to engage the ideas that have shaped Christian theology and the church through the centuries.
- Author BiographyA. M. Fairweather served as Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Edinburgh, and as a minister of the Church of Scotland.
- Author(s)Saint Thomas Aquinas
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1953
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleLibrary of Christian Classics
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight20 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA. M. Fairweather
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.