All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionDr Abujaber's vivid and dramatic account is drawn on extensive personal experience of the Christian families of the Levant region, coupled with exhaustive research in international and local archives. The strands are woven onto a comprehensive yet highly readable account of life in the Holy City over the last two centuries. This landmark book will be vital to religious scholars and any one with an interesting in gaining an understanding of the modern Middle East.
- Author BiographyDr Raouf Sa'd Abujaber is a distinguished historian of nineteenth century Transjordan and has written widely on Ottoman history. Aside from his activities as a scholar, Dr Abujaber is a leading industrialist, several times president of the General Arab Insurance Federation and the Jordan Insurance Federation and head of a number of philanthropic associations in Jordan. He was for 35 years the Honorary Consul General of the Netherlands in Jordan.
- Author(s)Dr Raouf Abujaber
- PublisherGilgamesh Publishing
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGilgamesh Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.