Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis study attempts to appraise the strategic effects at regional and global levels in the event of Islamization of the Arab-Israeli conflict. The analysis addresses the weight of religion in Middle-Eastern politics, the forms of expression of religious solidarity and the strategic value of the Islamic world. Analysis reveals a religious perception of the Arab-Israeli conflict is likely among Muslims in the mid-term because of the growing spread of Islamic revival and the threat to Islamic values and holy places in Palestine. Hence, in case of Islamization of this conflict, the regional strategic bearing is likely to be affected by: 1. an upset of the regional balance of power; 2. an impediment to great powers' direct involvement; 3. a change in great powers' ranking of their interests in the Middle East.
- Author(s)Rafik Ben Abdellaziz Chabbi
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight299 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.