Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Arab Liberation Tide may yet prove to be a human renaissance in the Arab World- or a disaster of epic proportions. This mograph uses a structuralist political ecomy framework to present a compassionate analysis of the Arab popular uprisings in the 21st century, with particular reference to Egypt and Tunisia.
- Author BiographyNader Fergany is Director of the Almishkat Center for Research in Cairo, Egypt, and Founding Lead Author of the Arab Human Development Report, 2002-2005, UNDP and AFESD. He obtained his BS from Cairo University, Egypt, and his PhD from the University of North Carolina, USA.
- Author(s)Nader Fergany
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.