All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the life-stories of 22 pioneer Arab women who have forged their path to management and leadership in education and welfare, overcoming challenges imposed by a patriarchal society that sees female leadership as a threat.
- Author BiographyAuthor Khalid Arar: Khalid Arar is a senior lecturer at the Centre for Academic Studies and principal of the Jaljoulia Home of Education and Sciences High School in Israel. Author Tamar Shapira: Tamar Shapira is a researcher and colleague at the Jewish-Arab Center, University of Haifa, Israel and serves as a lecturer and as a thesis adviser for the MEd program at the Gordon College of Education, Haifa. Author Faisal Azaiza: Faisal Azaiza is the head of the School of Social Work in the University of Haifa's Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Sciences and is a member of the Council for Higher Education in Israel and heads its subcommittee for universities and education colleges. Author Rachel Hertz-Lazarowitz: Rachel Hertz-Lazarowitz is a professor eEmeritus of Social-Educational Psychology at the University of Haifa in Israel.
- Author(s)Faisal Azaiza,Khalid Arar,Tamar Shapira
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight220 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.