All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionArabic: An Essential Grammar is an up-to-date and practical reference guide to the most important aspects of the language. Suitable for beginners, as well as intermediate students, this book offers a strong foundation for learning the fundamental grammar and structure of Arabic. The complexities of the language are set out in short, readable sections, and exercises and examples are provided throughout. The book is ideal for independent learners as well as for classroom study. Features of this book include: * coverage of the Arabic script and alphabet * a chapter on Arabic handwriting * a guide to pronunciation * full examples throughout.
- Author BiographyFaruk Abu-Chacra is Senior Lecturer Emeritus in Arabic at the University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Author(s)Faruk Abu-Chacra
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- LanguageEnglish & Multiple languages
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.