All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive overview of computational approaches to Arabic morphology. The subtitle aims to reflect that widely different computational approaches to the Arabic morphological system have been proposed. The book provides a showcase of the most advanced language techlogies applied to one of the most vexing problems in linguistics. It covers kwledge-based and empirical-based approaches.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- Series TitleText, Speech and Language Technology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 38
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight620 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAbdelhadi Soudi,Antal van den Bosch,Gunter Neumann
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.