Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.43
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $50.02
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Arabic Grammar: Paradigms, Literature, Exercises and Glossary The aim of the following pages is to furnish intending students of classical Arabic with the most important rules both of the Accidence and of the Syntax in the briefest possible form. The present edition, the second in English, is a translation of the third German edition of 1894, to which, save for a few corrections and additions, it in all respects corresponds. Its German counterpart has been considerably altered compared with the second edition because of the publishers' intention to issue a separate chrestomathy of Arabic prose. Professor R. Bruenw, a scholar of approved ability, was entrusted with the preparation of this work which appeared in the year 1894. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Dr A Socin
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.