All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Prof Alan Jones, professor of Arabic at Oxford University, this work aims at teaching Arabic using only the vocabulary in the Qur'an. In forty lessons and starting with the alphabet, 'Arabic Through the Qur'an' covers the whole of Arabic grammar. Each lesson is followed by exercises and a key to the exercises is available at the end of the book. 'Arabic Through the Qur'an' gives the student a thorough understanding of Arabic grammar and a substantial vocabulary from the Qur'an including many of the often repeated verses. 'Arabic Through the Qur'an' is an indispensable aid both to those wanting to learn Arabic in order to be able to read the Qur'an and to Arabic students at university level.
- Author BiographyProf Alan Jones has taught Arabic for many years at Oxford and is well known both for his knowledge of the Arabic language and for his work on the Qur'an.
- Author(s)Alan Jones
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication29/09/2005
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Weight885 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.