All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text discusses Arabic writing and composition by looking at vocabulary, grammar, transformations, and style. Written entirely in Arabic, the book is clear and logical, and is aimed at intermediate to advanced levels.
- Author BiographyWAHEED SAMY is senior Arabic language teacher at the Arabic Language Institute of the American University in Cairo.
- Author(s)Waheed Samy
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- LanguageArabic & English
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Weight230 g
- Width229 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.