All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArabic in a Flash: Volume 1 is an excellent Arabic language learning resource for beginning intermediate students of Arabic. These user friendly Arabic flash cards continue to develop the language skills of beginning Arabic students and others interested in learning Arabic. Volume 1 has a strong focus on basic communication and vocabulary-building the first 50 cards are divided into three main sections: sounds & orthography, basic communicative words, and key communicative expressions; the rest of the cards build on the most common verbs and related derivatives in the basic communicative patterns to extend the vocabulary base of the learner. Contains 448 flash cards plus a 32 page index booklet. Learn 448 main words plus 2,240 related words and phrases 2,240 basic vocabulary items. Arabic script, romanized forms and English meanings given for all items. A sample sentence in Arabic with its English translation shows how the main word is used.
- Author BiographyDr. Fethi Mansouri lectures in Middle Eastern Language & Culture Studies at Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. He has conducted numerous studies on the learning and teaching of Arabic as a second language, and has also pioneered research on the mental and psychological aspects of learning Arabic. He has published many books on foreign language pedagogy and multicultural education.
- Author(s)Dr Fethi Mansouri
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleTuttle Flash Cards
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.