All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpanish photographer Aranau Blanch (born 1983) documents his hometown of Vilobi d'Onyar. With approximately 3,000 inhabitants, the town is defined by its location at the junction of several transport infrastructures, such as the Costa Brava airport. Here, Blanch portrays its unique character.
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight699 g
- Width210 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Photographer(s)Aranau Blanch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.