All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Aranzi Aronzo books teach you how to make your own toys, accessories, purses, t-shirts etc. using easy to find materials and household objects. This edition, Cuter Stuff also includes short narratives featuring the unique, sometimes bizarre characters you've just handmade.
- Author BiographyAranzi Aronzo claim to be a Mexican-Japanese man and Norwegian Vietnamese-Indian man, working at securities firms and playing the tambourine full-time. What we do know about them, however, is that they are actually two sisters--Kinuyo Saito and Yoko Yomura--who create mischief and fun through high-cute (as in high art ) crafts and comics. Besides having created and maintained a multi-million dollar independent enterprise of Japanese cute materials, stories, home accessories, furniture, dolls, and even alcohols, Aranzi Aronzo have also been responsible for the mascot design of the Aichi World Expo 2005. Aranzi Aranzo's world of cute can be experienced online at http: //www.aranziaronzo.com/.
- Author(s)Aranzi Aronzo
- PublisherVertical Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVertical Inc.
- Content Note1
- Weight239 g
- Width210 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.