CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionHow did people perceive work during the Middle Ages? Was is simply the just punishment for a sinful humanity, or could an individual gain salvation through hard labor? In other words: Was eternal life completely dependent on God and his mercy or could man contribute through his own actions? This study on medieval work ethics discusses these and other philosophical and theological questions by looking at selected sources from Augustine to Thomas Aquinas. German text.
- Author(s)Verena Postel
- PublisherFranz Steiner Verlag Wiesbaden GmbH
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleVierteljahrschrift Fur Sozial- Und Wirtschaftsgeschichte - B
- Series Part/Volume Number207
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFranz Steiner Verlag Wiesbaden GmbH
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.