All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTwo longtime fieldworkers offer mentors' advice on finding and mapping archaeological sites. They outline the logic behind field surveying and the various designs used for survey projects. Recognizing that logistical issues-like schedule, budget, and equipment-are equally important to complete the job, particularly in a cultural resource management context, the authors also guide new professionals through the practical details of their work. The volume also ranges through the legal and ethical context of fieldwork and the various geophysical methods available for n-intrusive surveying. As a handy guide for vices, or a text for students and field schools, Collins and Molyneaux's book will be the place to start.
- Author(s)Brian L. Molyneaux,James M. Collins
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/04/2003
- Series TitleArchaeologist's Toolkit
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight263 g
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.