Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionA study of memory and time in the work of Canadian women writers from Anne Michaels to Joy Kogawa. This work explores the memory work, alternative historiographies, and feminist aesthetics by which women writers revisit the past and re-imagine the future.
- Author BiographyKaren McPherson is associate professor of French, University of Oregon, president of the Conseil International d'Etudes Francophones, and author of Incriminations: Guilty Women/Telling Stories.
- Author(s)Karen S. McPherson
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight566 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine661 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.