All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen British Intelligence asks Michael Holly, a mechanical engineer, to run an errand for them in the Soviet Union, the consequences of capture are never mentioned. But what seems a simple handover carries unimaginable risks, and w Holly is facing fifteen years imprisoned in a gulag in the midst of the frozen tundra. Along with his fellow inmates, Holly has to find the strength to fight the camp's brutal regime in any way he can. But Camp 3 is the place where hopes and dreams are brought to die. Against the might of the Soviet state, is Michael Holly strong eugh to sustain his will to survive?
- Author BiographyGerald Seymour exploded onto the literary scene in 1975 with the massive bestseller HARRY'S GAME. The first major thriller to tackle the modern troubles in Northern Ireland, it was described by Frederick Forsyth as 'like nothing else I have ever read' and it changed the landscape of the British thriller forever. Gerald Seymour was a reporter at ITN for fifteen years. He covered events in Vietnam, Borneo, Aden, the Munich Olympics, Israel and Northern Ireland. He has been a full-time writer since 1978.
- Author(s)Gerald Seymour
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight228 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.