All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA narrative from a young girl inspired to try something new. Archer Addy is a real girl with real dreams and adventures in archery. The Archer Addy book series is written from the original Facebook posts and training journal entries of Addison Addy Nachtrieb. Her insights to parents, challenges and how the world works, from her perspective, are funny and sometimes sassy. She's a strong willed girl who will inspire other youth to work hard and never give up.Keeping in the spirit of inspired youth, the Archer Addy series is illustrated by youth artist, 17 year old Hayden Beaty.Archer Addy's journey in Archery has taken her from beginner to National Champion in two short years. It wasn't easy and came with hard work and sacrifice. The first book in this series, I'm Trying Something New! follows Archer Addy from the first time she picks up a bow and arrow to her first big tournament. How did her journey start? How did she get to her first tournament? Find out how she manages this new endeavor and her skeptical parents. Does the first tournament turn out as expected?Endorsed by, Erika Jones (#1 Ranked Woman's Compound Archer - 2014 USA Archery Team, #1 World Ranked and the World Archery 2013 Female Athlete of the Year) Archer Addy is a heartwarming story about a young girl's passion for archery and the hard work it takes to reach her goals. It's a great read for any youth with big dreams and a will to succeed. Jamie Van Natta (15th World Ranked Female Compound Archer - 2014) I very much enjoyed the first Archer Addy book. It reminded me of my own experiences growing up in archery and my excitement at my first big tournament, as well as my relationship with my father as we were learning the sport together. Addy's insights are excellent and I look forward to reading of her future adventures and watching her grow up in this sport. The art is really well executed. A great read for girls and boys pursuing any endeavor. Read the book and follow the real Archer Addy on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and her website as she continues to share her archery and life journey with you.
- Author BiographyErik and Tracy Nachtrieb have now added published authors to their list of creative projects all derived from their work in television, film and video. As producers of adventure content, they know how to identify a unique story and bring it to life. In addition, Erik is an adventure/expedition cameraman having worked on a wide range of projects. As new archery parents, they look forward to bringing the story of archery and determination to a blossoming generation. They hope young children enjoy this series and find inspiration to try something new and to challenge themselves.
- Author(s)Erik Nachtrieb
- Publisher1iopen Productions, LLC
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint1iopen Productions, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hayden Beaty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.