All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRecognized worldwide, and spanning several generations, the iconic characters of the Archie Comics brand still entertain audiences today. One of the longest-running comics in history (73 years since its introduction) Archie is going strong with 1.5 billion comics sold worldwide. This convenient stationery set features this time-cherished brand, making it fun to maintain schedules, keep lists, or jot down ideas whenever creativity or necessity strikes. Bellybanded together and packaged in a clear polybag, each 5.75 x 8.25 journal features an attractively illustrated cover and 48 lined interior pages for easy on-the-go access.
- Author BiographyMore than 85 years ago, WALTER FOSTER-a well-known artist, instructor, and collector-began producing art instruction books from his home in Laguna Beach, CA. He originally wrote, illustrated, printed, bound, packaged, shipped, and distributed them himself. Although Walter passed away in 1981 at the age of 90, his legacy continues in a growing product line. Walter Foster Publishing now provides how-to books and kits to millions of enthusiastic artists worldwide who enjoy the rewards of learning how to draw and paint. People who have never before picked up a paintbrush or drawing pencil have discovered their artistic talents through his easy-to-follow instruction books.
- Author(s)Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Weight299 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.