All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Archie: Designer. Fashionista. Dog. Archie leads a quiet life with his faithful pet. That is, until he gets a sewing machine and his creativity starts to run wild. It's t long before Archie's nimbleness with a needle catches the attention of his friends and fellow dog walkers. Soon, the entire city is straining at the leash for one of his couture concoctions including a queen and her two very royal corgis. This enchanting, nearly wordless picture book about following your dreams wherever they may lead will inspire and delight readers of all ages.
- Author BiographyDOMENICA MORE-GORDON is an artist and textile designer whose miniature wool dogs have found fame worldwide, and include customers such as Brad Pitt. She is married to the author and screenwriter Charlie Fletcher, and lives just outside Edinburgh. www.domenicamoregordon.com
- Author(s)Domenica More Gordon
- PublisherBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width284 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Domenica More Gordon
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.