All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter his wildly successful foray into tailoring, Archie is very much in need of a rest. Join him as he packs his essentials and embarks on his dream holiday ...With typically endearing results! A follow-on to the highly original, wordless Archie - perfect for dog-lovers, style hounds and faithful friends of all ages.
- Author BiographyDomenica More Gordon is an artist whose wonderful felted dogs have found fame worldwide, with customers including Brad Pitt. She is married to the author and screenwriter Charlie Fletcher, and lives in Musselburgh, just outside Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Domenica More Gordon
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens
- Content NoteColour
- Weight171 g
- Width280 mm
- Height184 mm
- Illustrator(s)Domenica More Gordon
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.