All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLettering on buildings and in the public realm affects our environment. The core of this manual is formed by archigraphy projects that represent a strategy of how architecture can be enriched by graphic elements. The structural, material or visual methods can thus be used as inspiration for the reader's own designs. A compilation of lettering techniques, advice on project management, make this manual a tool for architects and graphic designers.
- Author BiographyAgnes Laube, graphic designer, Zurich, Switzerland; Michael Widrig, architect, Zurich, Switzerland
- Author(s)Agnes Laube,Michael Widrig
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, 180 colour illustrations, 90 schw.-w. u. 180 farb. Abb.
- Weight770 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.