All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, Dutch institutions teaching architecture, urban design and landscape architecture select their best final-year projects. The crop is unfailingly rich and varied, and reflects the ambition of a new generation of designers ready to take on every imaginable design task that comes their way. Archiprix 2008 introduces the latest wave of fledgling design talent.
- Publisher010 Uitgeverij
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Imprint010 Uitgeverij
- Out-of-print date10/12/2014
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Edited byHenk Van Der Veen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.