All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn expert guide to selecting the right cloud service model for your business Cloud computing is all the rage, allowing for the delivery of computing and storage capacity to a diverse community of end-recipients. However, before you can decide on a cloud model, you need to determine what the ideal cloud service model is for your business. Helping you cut through all the haze, Architecting the Cloud is vendor neutral and guides you in making one of the most critical techlogy decisions that you will face: selecting the right cloud service model(s) based on a combination of both business and techlogy requirements. * Guides corporations through key cloud design considerations * Discusses the pros and cons of each cloud service model * Highlights major design considerations in areas such as security, data privacy, logging, data storage, SLA monitoring, and more * Clearly defines the services cloud providers offer for each service model and the cloud services IT must provide Arming you with the information you need to choose the right cloud service provider, Architecting the Cloud is a comprehensive guide covering everything you need to be aware of in selecting the right cloud service model for you.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL J. KAVIS is Principal Architect at Cloud Technology Partners, a vendor independent, cloud-exclusive, nimble alternative to large technology consultants. He has served in numerous technical roles such as CTO, Chief Architect, and Vice President and has over 25 years of experience in software development and architecture. Kavis is a pioneer in cloud computing and led a team that built the world s first high-speed transaction network in Amazon s public cloud. He is the former CTO of startup M-Dot Network, which won the 2010 Amazon AWS Global Startup Challenge.
- Author(s)Michael J. Kavis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleWiley CIO
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.