All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a cost-control expert with more than thirty years of design and building expertise, this volume in the Professional Practice Essentials Series gives you practical, user-friendly guidance on how to better manager costs through all phases of a project. Dell'Isola first explains the basics of cost management-from estimating costs during the design phase to managing costs during construction and even after occupancy. He then covers all of the tools and techniques available to architects/designers and explains how best to use them. A number of useful case studies clearly show how the author's principles work in real-life situations.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL D. DELL'ISOLA, PE, CVS, Senior Vice President of the Alexandria, Virginia, office of Hanscomb, Inc., has thirty years of experience in technical and management areas specializing in cost control, value engineering, technical facilitation/partnering, life-cycle costing, and project management. He serves as a member of the board of directors of the Construction Sciences Research Foundation, the Construction Management Association of America, and SAVE, the Value Society, and is an internationally recognized speaker on cost, value, construction economics, and project delivery.
- Author(s)Michael D. Dell'Isola
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2002
- Series TitleThe Architect's Essentials of Professional Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight380 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.