All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do you turn if you are an architect or student wanting to deepen those skill sets that will make you a more successful professional? Well, taking a look at Ava Abramowitz's new book, The Architect's Essentials of Negotiation will be a step in the right direction. -Robert Greenstreet, Dean, University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee School of Architecture and Urban Planning. This is an essential guide for architects and their clients and consultants who need professional advice on negotiations, from design development to agreements and fees. Contractors will want to read it, too, especially if they are involved with Integrated Project Delivery. This new edition offers updated insights related to negotiation, with references to the AIA Contract Documents, communication, collaboration, and handling disputes, change, and claims.
- Author BiographyAva J. Abramowitz, Esq. Hon. AIA, lectures nationwide on negotiation, risk management, and assertive practice. She teaches negotiations at George Washington University Law School and Catholic University's School of Architecture and Planning, and serves as a mediator in the federal courts in Washington, D.C. Formerly AIA deputy general counsel, she is a senior fellow of the Design Futures Council and a founding fellow of the American College of Construction Lawyers. She is currently the public member of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards.
- Author(s)Ava J. Abramowitz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- Series TitleArchitect's Essentials of Professional Practice
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width144 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.